The board of the company IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the National Court Register maintained by the District Court of Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court under KRS number 0000210937, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 933006411 NIP (Tax Payer ID): 8992509595, with share capital of 500,000 PLN, announces by disclosing to the public, pursuant to art. 500 § 2(1) of the act of September 15, 2000, The Commercial Companies Code (Journal of Laws 2013.1030, consolidated text) that on October 12, 2016, the Plan of Merging the companies IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, (the Acquiring Company) and IT Kontrakt Centrum Kształcenia Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław (the Target Company), was agreed on, adopted, and signed.
The first in the QAtowice MeetUp series of meetings was held yesterday under the motto of “It’s no trifling matter. What should be done to encourage people to treat automated tests seriously?” The event was hosted by Piotr Grzesiak, who has been writing automated tests for already 7 years.
We’d like to thank everybody for the amazing attendance and nice atmosphere and give our thumbs-up to Piotr for the knowledge he shared. The impressive number of participants and considerable interest in the subject have inspired us to already start planning another edition. We’re going to provide up-to-date information about the event on both the website and our fanpage.
We’re now building a team of C/C++ programmers for our Cracow based client from the automotive sector.
The projects involve, among other things, the development of software for car navigation, audio, and TV systems.
If you have at least 3 years’ experience with C/C++ and a degree in engineering, you’re more than welcome to get in touch with us.
Get your dream job with us or recommend a friend and rake in 3,000 PLN! Our client offers a possibility of joining a prestigious project and a day-to-day contact with curiosities from the automotive world.
For more details, please get in touch with our recruiter Kasia – firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this website.
We’re more than happy to let you know about the opening of another IT Kontrakt branch outside Poland. In September, we expanded our operations by opening our new branch in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia has been for a few years now very serious about the development of its IT sector and ensuring an attractive climate for European businesses’ investment. The decision to open a new branch in this exotic location was a natural consequence of the company’s growth strategy, making it possible to expand our activity in overseas markets, starting with South-East Asia.
On the initiative of our Katowice branch, as soon as on October 26, the first in the series of meetings entitled QAtowice MeetUp will be held.
Following the idea of knowledge sharing, the purpose of the event is to create an opportunity for themed meetings and a space for the exchange of professional experiences, sharing ideas about how to cope with project challenges, or how to make your “project life” easier 🙂
The meetings cater to people dealing with test automation in their professional lives who’d like to develop their skills in this area and boost their competences. The meetings will be hosted by people boasting many years’ experience in the IT business. We’re going to present the profiles of our speakers on an ongoing basis, and you’ll soon find out who will host the first QAtowice event.
This year’s Computerworld TOP200 ranking saw IT Kontrakt go up from the 8th position to the 4th in the category for the biggest suppliers of outsourcing services and the category of outsourcing services scope.
“The high ranking positions in the 20 categories that are most important to us are a testimony to our company’s growth as well as the broadening of the portfolio of our services, but – first and foremost – they attest to the fact that the IT solutions and cooperation models we offer cater to our clients’ needs – comments Leszek Kowalczykiewicz, President of IT Kontrakt.
The cooperation with 119 clients from Poland and foreign countries has paid dividends in the shape of the 11th position in the category for the biggest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the sector of large companies and corporations. This proves the company’s well-established position in the Polish market as well as the appropriateness of its strategy of expansion and repeating the Polish capital’s success in foreign markets. Also, in the category of suppliers of IT solutions and services to particular market sectors, the company ranked high (commerce – 7th place, IT – 11th, teleinformatics – 16th place, and finance and insurance – 19th place).
As far as the organisational development of the company is concerned, last year saw an increase in its employment volume accounting for 51%, which meant the 8th position in the ranking. Also, the company took the 10th place in 2015 in the category of organisations with the largest workforces.
“IT Kontrakt is now a team of over 1,200 specialists, which is a testimony to our efforts to make the cooperation terms as good as it is only possible and ensure that the employees’ commitment is translated into a sense that we’re building a company worth working at” – stresses Tomasz Pyrak, Vice President of IT Kontrakt.
Last Sunday, Karate Championships organised by Kyokushin Karate Club, which IT Kontrakt has the pleasure of supporting, were held in Wrocław. The Kyokushin Club’s team won 7 gold, 9 silver, and 7 bronze medals, as well as prizes in the following categories: best contestant, best female junior, best male junior, and spirit of combat.
Our congratulations! We’re looking forward to the team’s more successful results.
You can take a look at our photo coverage of the event here:
Karate Competition in Wrocław – photo gallery
We’d like to encourage you to turn off your computers on May 14 and join other participants in Powsin Culture Park in Warsaw. Every member of the IT community, students and experienced professionals, can take part in the race.
The run’s table comprises three categories:
The division into men’s and women’s teams will be for the first time introduced in Warsaw. Last year, as many as 9 women’s teams lined up at the starting line in Wrocław.
All participants will receive a runner’s kit and a t-shirt from the organisers before the race and a commemorative medal after they cross the finishing line.
Every registered runner will also have a chance to win the grand prize in a raffle.
Both runners and their families and friends, who will support the contestants, are welcome to come. There will be numerous attractions and games for everybody. Kids will have an opportunity to check their skills by taking part in the annual Bajtek Race.
To find out more about the initiative, please visit the website – IT Run
Enrolments are already open!
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com