From four to one: The new, global Avenga digital platform will combine the strengths of the four leading European IT specialists IT Kontrakt, Sevenval, CoreValue and Solidbrain under one roof. Therewith the company combines the speed, flexibility and innovative power of a start-up with the implementation expertise and delivery processes of an experienced and large provider. That’s why Avenga deliberately relies on flat hierarchies without fixed headquarters. “We regard centralised corporate management as obsolete,” says Avenga CEO Jan Webering. “Avenga acts as an agile ecosystem, creating a collaborative platform where companies can find the exact expertise they are in search of for their digitalisation projects.”
“Global Digital Leadership”
Avenga employs 2,500 highly specialized professionals in Europe. “Avenga stands for global digital leadership with its roots in Europe,” says Webering. “As an international IT and digital transformation champion we disrupt the outdated and conventional IT market. We do that with the power of our own experts in Europe, Asia and USA, who allow us to develop highly innovative solutions custom-made for our clients.”
Programmed for Values
Avenga has already built long-term relationships with more than 350 clients: in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, real estate, automotive, and the insurance secotrs, as well as the financial, media and commercial sectors. Avenga’s solutions and services help them to be more agile and gain faster time-to-market. At the same time, the IT service provider relies on sustainable and responsible management across its entire supply chain. “Sustainability as a central corporate value fundamentally distinguishes Avenga from other providers,” says Webering. “Many companies talk about sustainability – we live it.”
Quick and Hard-Hitting, Innovative and Customer-Oriented
Avenga boasts great innovative strength with the highly specialized technology expertise of more than 2,500 professionals across 18 locations in Europe in the US and Asia – most of them located in Europe. Primarily supporting enterprises and large companies in their digital transformation, Avenga supports its clients along the entire digital value creation chain, from strategy and user experience to the implementation of software and IT solutions including hosting and operating services. “We turn our clients into digital champions transforming their industry,” says Webering.
About Avenga: https://www.avenga.com/
+38 067 905 7060
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com