66 Gwiazdzista Street,
Tel.: +48 71 342-46-58
We are your
advisor on IT market
We started our business in 2004. As one of the first companies in this part of Europe, we took up IT staff outsourcing, i.e. building specialist teams with big IT projects in mind. In 2015, the company IT service joined our business. It broadened our competences in the area of high quality IT services – software development, system integration, mobile solutions, and IT consultancy. As a result of the two companies’ merger, IT Kontrakt came into being, currently comprising IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o., IT Service Sp. z o.o., IT Kontrakt AG seated in Switzerland, and Malaysia based IT Kontrakt Services Sdn. Bhd.
Since July 2017, we have been part of Oaktree Capital Management, which is one of the leading global private equity funds. Oaktree Capital Management, L.P is currently managing assets whose total value is over 101 billion USD. Its Polish representative is Cornerstone Partners – the sole agent of Oaktree European Principal Group in the Central and Eastern Europe.
Since November 2019 IT Kontrakt is a part of Avenga, global digital platform which combine the strengths of the four leading European IT specialists IT Kontrakt, Sevenval, CoreValue and Solidbrain.
Robert holds a diploma in Finance and Banking obtained at the Warsaw School of Economics. He has many years’ experience gained as Financial Director in a few international organisations. Having developed a few dozen optimisation projects, he’s proficient in dealing with financial processes. Robert understands the aspects of expectations and building value in cooperation with Private Equity Funds. His professional record includes work in roles such as CFO International at Allegro, CFO Europe at OLX Group, and Vice-President of Radio ZET Group. He joined IT Kontrakt in September 2017.
Jacek holds a diploma in Information Technology obtained at the Warsaw University of Technology. As for hobbies and interests, he loves the history of the 20th century and photography. He has got many years of professional experience, gained from both the positions of client and supplier, gained in i.e. Groupe Casino, Astech, Altkom. Despite his experience gained mainly in the enterprise industry (primarily in the financial sector), he does not leave aside other formulas. He is one of the inventors of architecture of a unique in the global scale solution – OnStage. He joined IT Kontrakt in July 2018, taking the post of Chief Technology Officer and Member of the Board.
Małgorzata has many years of experience in sales and in managing complex IT projects, leading
international teams and building business relationships. She joined IT Kontrakt in October 2018
and is responsible for sales and domestic operations in the Platform’s Polish companies: IT
Kontrakt, IT Service and Solidbrain. These companies are part of the global brand Avenga, which also includes CoreValue and Sevenval Technologies
With a Master’s degree in Cybernetics and Economic Informatics from the University of Gdańsk,
Małgorzata was affiliated with SAP Polska for more than 10 years, starting as an SAP Consultant
and working her way up to Director of Consulting, and then took up the position of Director of Sales
and Business Development for the Shared Services Center at Impel S.A.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org