Warsaw, July 9 2019 – The CIO Club and IT Kontrakt, the group’s content partner, have published a new report, CIO Insight: Why invite AI into your company? based on an online survey among members of the CIO Club. The group brings together more than 400 managers responsible for IT in the largest and most dynamic Polish companies and institutions.
The survey covered 66 people responsible for IT strategy in large enterprises and organizations operating in Poland. Half of the respondents represent companies with more than 2,000 employees, and three out of four work in organizations with more than 500. One-third of the companies whose CIOs took part in the survey have annual revenues of PLN 1 billion or more, and more than 60% are over the PLN 250 million mark. Four out of 10 respondents work in companies headquartered abroad.
Key findings of CIO Insight: Why invite AI into your company?
“The honeymoon is over for AI,” said Jacek Chmiel, co-author of the study and Global Chief of Consulting and Technology at the IT Services Competence Platform. “Companies are increasingly using these solutions, with increasing expectations of real, measurable support for their business processes and a positive, notable effect on results. We’re in a phase where FOMO continues to play a significant role, but a weakening one. Technologies are developing fast; systems for developers are being created; an increasing number of specialists want to learn about the technologies generally known as AI. It’s also increasingly easy to find examples of which business scenarios deliver fast improvements driven by AI, and which ones are and will long remain in the realm of experiment, with a high risk there will be no return on the investment.”
CIO Insight is a series of brief surveys, targeting the top challenges of digital transformation and aimed at key players, providing them and the market with evidence to assess the situation and take strategic decisions. The surveys provide a way to get to know the opinions and experiences of an exceptional group of leaders: CIOs from the CIO Club community.
“The report CIO Insight: Why invite AI into your company? demonstrates the surprisingly high level of openness to AI and AI adoption, so it is a harbinger of a broad breakthrough in AI implementation on the market,” said CIO Club moderator Szymon Augustyniak, editor in chief of CIO Magazyn Dyrektorów IT.
The next CIO Insight publication, prepared in cooperation with CIO Club content partner IT Kontrakt, is due in September.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com