The establishment and management of an independent organisational unit (Shared Services Centre) allowing the optimisation of business processes based on the delivery of IT services on conditions referred to as SLA (Service Level Agreement) and measured with KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
The Shared Services centre model consolidates IT services or processes in order to reduce costs (locating the center in geographical regions that are profitable in terms of price/taxes) and minimise the client’s business risk (using the client’s resources to which the service has been provided so far for other tasks/projects).
The geographic location allows IT Kontrakt to offer excellent financial conditions to clients from outside of Poland.
Stable economy, Poland’s being a member of the European Union, and our western organisational culture make us a reliable partner.
Our large knowledge base and access to talented staff allow us to quickly start the migration and optimisation processes, which means faster returns on the client’s investment.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com