IT Services Competence Platform, a global-reach Capital Group, managed from Poland and backed by Oaktree Capital Management and Cornerstone Partners, welcomes a new member – CoreValue, a U.S. based software services provider.
IT Services Competence Platform has announced that CoreValue, a technology company with its HQ in the U.S. and development centers in Ukraine and Poland, joins IT Kontrakt in a global IT services outsourcing Group. Customers trust CoreValue with Infrastructure services utilizing qualified and experienced staff in Data Science, Data Management, Database Services, Quality Assurance and traditional development. As a result of the transaction, the employment volume in the Group increased to over 2,400 highly qualified engineers.
“Joining CoreValue to IT Services Competence Platform is a very important step for us, one bringing us closer to creating a global IT outsourcing platform. The company has proven its potential and strong technological competence by providing services to high profile clients in the highly competitive US market. Its development was recognized by the inclusion on the prestigious Software 500 List and Inc. 5000, the ranking of US companies growing fastest in 2018. Moreover, TopDevelopers.co has recently included CoreValue in the list of Top 15 Big Data Analytics Companies,” – says Tomasz Pyrak, the President of IT Kontrakt and Executive Chairman of IT Services Competence Platform.
IT Services Competence Platform has software delivery centres located in Poland, Ukraine, Malaysia and soon other delivery cost effective and quality engineering countries. Its development strategy is based on an intensive M&A program focused on acquiring companies in Western Europe, the Nordics and the USA, thus granting access to multinational clients and offering them competences, expertise, and software solutions.
More info in the press release: CoreValue_joins_IT_Services_Competence_Platform.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org