We can delve into an issue for as long as it takes to get to the bottom. We carry each project through to the end, and then we tackle new challenges. We’re a small team with a great potential. We shine like a true gem in IT Kontrakt’s constellation. Any questions? Pop down to our QAtowice meet-up. We’re looking forward to seeing you at ours!
It’s time to introduce another IT Kontrakt ambassador - Piotr Guziński. Read about how he became an IT Kontrakt employee, what he values about his cooperation with us, and how he pursues his passions. The right person in the right...
A one-of-a-kind opportunity to take a look at our Ambassadors’ profiles! See how these ordinary yet remarkable people found themselves in our organisation and how they pursue their passions here. To start with - Piotr Grzesiak – Test Automation Engineer...
34 Francuska Street
Francuska Office Centre
Tel. +48 511 128 236
Information about your personal data
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is "IT Kontrakt" Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wroclaw, 66 Gwiazdzista Street, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org\t
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
By browsing this website you grant your consent to have your personal data which you entered while using the Service, and other parameters recorded in cookie files. stored on the device used for browsing the website, processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, and analytical purposes by “IT KONTRAKT” Sp. Z. o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, and Trusted Partners of IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.