Since 2012, Cracow has at last been able to have an easy mind, knowing that there’s no threat lurking for IT Kontrakt’s projects. Once, we slew the Dragon. Today, we’re taming the beasts of the IT market while developing our Shared Services. Find us near Bulwary Wiślane and see for yourself how we work!
IT Kontrakt Cracow Branch just hit the spot with their idea for team building event. On Wednesday, 18th April a group of our IT specialists and back-officers went shooting at Pasternik Gun Range. Just to prove themselves in shooting at the...
Kamp speaker Paweł Konior, a web novelty aficionado, delivered a detailed presentation of good practices of automated test development. Drawing his knowledge directly from his professional experience, he shared his observations and know-how. The participants saw for themselves how to...
IT Kamp is intended to be a cyclic event held by specialists in various areas of Internet technologies. The purpose of the meetings is to pass substantial knowledge to IT practitioners and enthusiasts. During the first IT Kamp event, we...
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is "IT Kontrakt" Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wroclaw, 66 Gwiazdzista Street, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org\t
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
By browsing this website you grant your consent to have your personal data which you entered while using the Service, and other parameters recorded in cookie files. stored on the device used for browsing the website, processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, and analytical purposes by “IT KONTRAKT” Sp. Z. o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, and Trusted Partners of IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.