Those who say that it’s ordinary people that work in the teams are very wrong – we work with real superheroes. What seems to be regular staff is, in fact, a group of experts, who our clients deal with on a daily basis. We’re ready to help everybody, and no Grand Botch-up will stop us from keeping things in order and reaching our goals.
Check how theoretical knowledge about Big Data compares to practical action. One of our experienced consultants - Tomasz Lulek is keen to share his thoughts on projects involving so-called big data sets that he’s delivered. Check out what he’s prepared:...
Whip of Power turned out not to be so powerful at all! In yesterday’s game, part of the 51st edition of the WNBA league (Warszawski Nurt Basketu Amatorskiego, which translates into Warsaw Current of Amateur Basketball), IT KONTRAKT beat its opponent 90:68.
Another meeting under the Brain IT Out initiative was hosted by Marcin Zajączkowski, an experienced architect delivering high quality and reliable projects. Marcin has a strong commitment to the promotion of Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code and Test-Driven Development at conferences...
Warm springtime weather, beautiful sunshine, loud cheering along the route, and the amazing spirit of rivalry - these words best encapsulate the “IT Ten” race, part of the seventh edition of IT RUN, the biggest sports event of the Polish...
Time has come for changes and it isn’t only about the staff! It was high time there had been slight changes to our department’s organisation. Are they changes for the better? Not for the worse - that’s certain!
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is "IT Kontrakt" Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wroclaw, 66 Gwiazdzista Street, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org\t
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
By browsing this website you grant your consent to have your personal data which you entered while using the Service, and other parameters recorded in cookie files. stored on the device used for browsing the website, processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, and analytical purposes by “IT KONTRAKT” Sp. Z. o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, and Trusted Partners of IT KONTRAKT Sp. z o.o.