Last year, a CSR campaign named “I love IT” was launched on the initiative of one of IT Kontrakt directors – Maichał Tomasik. Every month, among our employees we selected a winner for the best picture. That was organized with the intention of using them as flashcards for a given month. In this way we created the calendar “I love IT” that was fully financed by IT Kontrakt executive board.
All income from the sale of calendars is meant to be conveyed to the project named “An Inventive and Active Senior”. The project is organized by the catholic charitable organization – Caritas Poznan, and it provides the elderly with a training in computer skills. Details available at: https://caritaspoznan.pl/kursy-dla-seniorow-60+,45,226.htm.
We hope you would support our initiative and buy one of the calendars. Please, see the available options and asking prices below.
We want this initiative to cause a domino effect. We hope the calendar “I love IT” that we created collaboratively is just the beginning for our regular voluntary activity supporting people in need – said Michał Tomasik – Business Unit Director.
Method of payment:
Please, pay the donation in accordance to the abovementioned pricelist to the bank account number: 91 1140 1140 0000 3847 0500 1011 (full name and chosen size of calendar to be typed in the transfer title). Next, send the payment confirmation including delivery address to email@example.com.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org