Last year, as an initiative originated by one of our Directors, Michał Tomasik, the CSR drive “I Love IT” came into being. We had a cyclic competition for our employees, who would send in photos from which we picked “the postcard of the month”. Every month, the winner would get prize money. In this way, we created our Calendar, named “I Love IT”, which was fully funded by the Board of IT Kontrakt.
All proceeds from the sale will be funnelled to the “Modern and Active Senior” project – and specifically, to training in computer literacy organised by the Catholic charity Caritas Poznań. For details, please visit Caritas Poznań.
We hope that you’ll show your interest in the support and buy the calendars. Below you’ll find starting prices along with formats.
Depending on your individual needs, we offer three calendar variants:
“We want this initiative to cause a knock-on effect and we want the “I Love IT” calendar, which we created together, to be a beginning of many actions for the benefit of those who really need this help.” – says Business Unit Director Michał Tomasik.
How to pay:
Please pay your donation according to the rates given above into the following account: 91 1140 1140 0000 3847 0500 1011 (the wire transfer name must include your first name, surname, and calendar format you choose). After you send your wire transfer confirmation along with the shipping address to email@example.com, the calendar will be sent to the address provided.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org