Warsaw, June 17th 2019 – The IT Services Competence Platform is expanding to include Sevenval Technologies, a leading German consultancy for digital transformation with a strong digital user experience and technology background. The acquisition will strengthen the presence on the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market of the global IT outsourcing platform being assembled by Oaktree Capital Management and Cornerstone Partners.
The IT Services Competence Platform was launched in June 2017 with the acquisition of IT Kontrakt, a leading outsourcing IT and managed services provider originating from Poland. Sevenval is the third company to join the IT Services Competence Platform, following the acquisition of Solidbrain (Poland) and CoreValue (US, Ukraine, Poland). In addition to dynamic growth of its constituent companies the Platform envisages further acquisitions, focusing on Western Europe & Scandinavia as the next target markets. The goal of the Platform is to become a global provider of end-to-end IT outsourcing services for clients in Western Europe, Scandinavia and the US, through delivery centers located in Central Eastern Europe and Asia.
“Sevenval joining the Platform is transformative for the Group, as we are entering the German market with a strong partner having over 20 years of experience in digital consulting,” said Tomasz Pyrak, Global CEO of the IT Services Competence Platform. “We envisage significant synergies from leveraging Sevenval’s invaluable expertise and access to large multinational accounts with the Platform’s pool of high quality engineers and complementary service offering.”
Sevenval is a uniquely positioned and highly valued frontend expert with deep technology expertise to drive clients’ digital transformation by implementing customer-centric solutions in all layers of the company, from frontend to backend. The company handles digital transformation holistically and serves as a one-stop shop, combining the creativity and innovation of a digital agency with the precision and pragmatism of an experienced technology service provider.
“Joining the Platform is a win-win situation for all of us, as we are becoming part of a group of almost 2,700 high quality engineers and complementary competences. Our joined service offering will focus strongly on simultaneously driving our customers’ digital transformation based on a comprehensive approach and our customers’ individual needs,” said Sevenval CEO and founder Jan Webering.
In the IT Services Competence Platform, Jan Webering will take on the role of Global Chief Marketing Officer. He will be responsible for creating a brand and a marketing communications strategy for the Platform that will cover integration of the companies.
Sevenval’s team of almost 200 employees comprises experienced managers and engineers, highly qualified experts as well as specialists in UX/UI and Development Operations. The acquisition will bring employment in the Group to almost 2,700 highly qualified engineers, and the Platform will gain a new scale in its ability to deliver technological solutions supporting clients’ business.
The IT Services Competence Platform plans to carry out another two or three mergers by the end of 2020, with the goal of growing the organization to 5,000-6,000 engineers and implementation of global projects for clients from the banking & finance, insurance, healthcare & pharma, real estate and automotive industries.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com