It’s a well-established fact that people are the ones who drive business success. The IT Services Competence Platform focuses on an individual’s professional development and personal evolvement. Being a Group which now comprises 4 companies with almost 2,700 professionals, the IT Services Competence Platform organized a company retreat with integration session in June 2019. The event was specifically held to welcome all the constituent partners-companies of the Platform together. We spent three days of networking, productive communication, ideas exchange, fruitful discussions with lots of fun in the picturesque mountainous area in Ukraine.
The highlight of the Company retreat was the live introduction of the leadership of the IT Services Competence Platform. Also, a new member of the Platform, Sevenval Technologies, a leading German consultancy for digital transformation, was officially announced. As Tomasz Pyrak, Global CEO of the IT Services Competence Platform noted, “Sevenval joining the Platform is transformative for the Group, we strengthen our position on DACH market with a strong partner having over 20 years of experience in digital consulting”. The Platform is growing and is anticipated to provide higher quality technological solutions to facilitate international business globally.
The integration of international companies increases cultural similarities and professional communication within the Platform and allows the people from various countries to enjoy social-networking with session’s pleasing atmosphere.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com