The development strategy of IT Services Competence Platform is based on intensive Mergers & Acquisitions programme and fast organic growth of all entities within the Group. The investment aims at creation of international organization which offers competence, expertise and software solutions with their own delivery centres in CEE locations (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Romania) to multinational corporations and clients from Scandinavia, DACH countries, the UK and the USA.
“Solidbrain’s joining the Platform that we’re building shows that the development strategy adopted by Oaktree Capital Management and Cornerstone Partners investors is being effectively and consistently implemented. Having said that, I must point out that we’re still beginning to build the Platform, which will provide global corporations with top competencies, expertise, and solutions in the fastest-developing domains such as cloud, DevOps, CRM, e-commerce, as well as cybersecurity” – says Tomasz Pyrak, President of the Board at IT Kontrakt.
The details are available in the press release: Solidbrain joins IT Services Competence Platform 08.10.2018 – Press Release
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org