You know that now everyone speaks about chatbots and voice assistants. About Alexa and Google Now. There is hype around AI, Robots and Blockchain. The only difference was, that at this conference I saw how they can be used in the recruiting companies. So many exciting solutions: natural language processing, focus on improvement and optimization of recruiter (and sales) performance. It was really something!
I saw Alexa sending the candidates CV to customer without any human action, chatbot that can do pre-screen of a candidate right after they uploaded their CVs to a job portal. I saw massive matching algorithms than search through multiple candidate databases in one second. Mobile apps, which simplify day-to-day work. Integration between platforms made just by clicking “enable”. And this is not the future – those were all prototypes or already available solutions dedicated to outsourcing market. With solid use cases and ROI evidences.
While the new tools and optimization solutions are only getting better, how to make sure we are using them in the right way? How can we ensure that technology would help us reach the goal of making our company great?
We tried to answer those questions during executive roundtable. We talked about challenges, which our market is facing or will face in the future. Regardless of country and region, they are actually the same:
After having a few hours of brainstorming session with the top C-level managers of the recruitment industry in Europe, we found the solution. It is simple but at times so difficult to achieve:
Do as you promised.
Make a promise and commit to it when you are working with people. Every. Single. Day. This seems to be the only way to make all of these amazing new tools and the latest technology support you in making your company great.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com